Internal Forms

Last Update: 03-12-2020

Employee Office Move Authorization

Computers and phones are assigned to specific locations and individual office personnel within the NSCC network. Please, never physically move computers or phones. Phone extension numbers, if needed, will also be moved “virtually” using software.


Equipment Loan Form

An Equipment Loan form allows you to borrow equipment from a department if you need to take it off campus.


Hardware Request Form

A Hardware Request Form is required if you need new hardware ordered or installed.


Remote Network Access Security Authorization

A Remote Network Access Security Authorization is required for remote, off-campus access to NSCC network. The user of this account agrees to abide by the Nashville State Community College Remote Network Access Policies, and when using NSCC resources the Acceptable Use Policy .


Separation of Technical Access

A Separation of Technical Access form should be completed and sent to the Technology Services Division when the department becomes aware of the employee’s separation from Nashville State Community College. The Separation of Technical Access form is used to disable accounts and services.