Forward & Transfer Calls
1. With a caller on the line, press the "Transfer" button on your phone.
2. Dial the extension you would like to transfer the caller to.
3. You may hang up the phone for a hard transfer OR stay on the line to create a conference call.
4. If staying on the line, the caller will be put on a hold so that you may speak to the party you are transferring the call to.
5. You can press the "CONF" soft button when you are ready to create a three-way call.
This feature can only be set while using the phone set with the primary extension number in the first button position.
Clear all forwarding options
1. Lift the hand set
2. Press * (asterisk) then the number 2 – Clears forward all – hang up
3. Lift the hand set again
4. Press * (asterisk) then the number 3 – Clears forward when line is not answered– hang up
5. Lift the hand set again
6. Press * (asterisk) then the number 4 – Clears forward when line is in use –
Set Your Voice-Mail Answering Feature
Only set the “forward all” feature (2) when you want all calls to the primary extension going to voicemail.
1. Take the handset off the hook press # (Pound) then the number 3, dial 3600 - this will establish a voicemail rollover when not answered.
3. Press #4 (Pound) then the number 4, dial 3600 - this will establish a voicemail rollover when not answered.
Forwarding to an off campus phone
If you wish to forward to a number other than the primary extensions mailbox, substitute that number for 3600 as indicated in the second step.
1. Be sure to key in 9 then the number for all numbers off campus. For example: if you wanted to forward all calls to cell phone number 833-5555…
2. Take the handset off the hook press # (Pound) then the number 2, dial 98335555 - this will forward all calls to 833-5555.
Just remember to cancel the forward (* then 2) when calls should be taken back at the office.