Disable Pager and Alerts
Some students may report that they are unable to access their email system in D2L. With the following error message: ” You must complete the following quizzes for alerts to be enabled ” Following the error message there will be a item displayed that must be completed. see the example image below
To correct this issue the ( Disable Pager and Alerts) option must be disabled.
Lets use the example above.
We have a student with the “you must complete the following quizzes for alerts to be enabled:” warning for Module 1 Homework.
- To fix this we will go to the Item that is causing the error and edit its properties.
- Click the arrow next to the item and click on edit.
Under the properties tab
- Scroll down
- Look for the section called: Optional Advanced Properties
Now that we are under the Optional Advanced Properties section.
- Remove the tick box next to : Disable pager and alerts.
- Now click on Save & Close at the bottom.